"Waturanda Trip will bring you on some days adventure with all the spectacular wonders above and beyond its waters, as well as on land and amidst the thick jungles, this is truly the place where words such as beautiful, enchanting, magnificent, and fascinating get its true physical meaning."
3 Days 2 Nights
Day 1 : Wasai – Snorkeling in front of Homestay – Enjoying Sunset
Day 2 : Puncak Piaynemo – Telaga Bintang – Arborek – Yenbuba – Enjoying Sunset
Day 3 : Pasir Timbul – Waisai – Sorong
4 Days 3 Nights
Day 1 : Wasai – Friwend – Batu Pensil – Kabuy Bay – Enjoying Sunset
Day 2 : Selpele – Wayag 1 dan 2 – Shark Post – Enjoying Sunset
Day 3 : Puncak Piaynemo – Telaga Bintang – Arborek – Yenbuba – Enjoying Sunset
Day 4: Waisai – Sorong
Things to Bring
- Sandal/Shoes for tracking
- Aloevera (nature republic)
- Personal medicine
- Vit. C / supplements
- Flasdisk min. 32 GB
- Airport/Hotel Transfer 2 x
- Comfortable cabin with Air Conditioner for 2 nights
- 7 x meals and snacks
- Snorkeling gears
- Life jacket and First aid kit
- Friendly Tour Guide
- Premium Documentations (Drone, Mirrorless, and Gopro)
- Flight Ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for guide and boat crew
- Hotel before and after sailing
- Meeting point at Sorong
Terms and Conditions
Please take the time to read and understand the GTC set out below prior to booking a trip with us. We strongly recommend that you carefully read all information relating to your trip on our website/instagram prior to booking to ensure that you understand the itinerary, level of comfort and physical demands of the trip you are undertaking.
- Infants are free of charge. We deem an infant to be under the age of two (2) years or 24 months old.
- Kids (3 – 7 years old) are required to pay half price.
- Adults are required to pay full price
Booking Confirmation and Payments:
Down Payment of the balance of the trip price are:
- IDR 500.000 – 1.000.000/person for Open Trip based on boat type.
- Minimum 30% of total purchases for Private Trip.
Invoice will be sent to your WhatsApp number or email address once the down payment has been successfully paid.
Final Payment should be paid maximum 3 days before the trip. If this final payment is not paid on or before the due date, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled.
Reschedule must be informed to us 7 days before the trip date. If you reschedule less than 7 days before the trip date, your down payment won’t be refunded and we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled.
If you cancel your trip 7 days or more prior, cancellation fees will apply.
We may cancel a trip at any time prior to departure if, due to force majeure (bad weather, Covid-19 policy from the government), terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary. If we cancel your trip, you can reschedule your trip or alternatively receive a full refund.